Applications Requirements for Ireland
Applications Requirements for Ireland become simpler if you have the experience person with you. Our counselors had helped a lot of our students to go to Ireland.
Documents as part of Applications Requirements for Ireland:
- Passport Copy (front page and last page)
- All marksheets (from 10th standard to final year of studies)
- Degree certificate or provisional degree certificate (if you are currently studying for eg. in your final year, then you could submit this later)
- Bachelors’ transcripts (not compulsory for all Universities in Ireland) – do not wait to submit your application if you are going to get these later
- IELTS (Academic) score report (if you are yet to take the test, you can submit this later as soon as it arrives)
- 2 Recommendation Letters (from your College / Employer – on the letter headed paper of the Institution / Organization)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Work Experience Letter (s) (if any)
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities (if any)
- Birth Certificate Copy (may be required by only some Universities in Ireland)
These documents are the part of your application. If you are planning to apply for Ireland then we can provide you the admission counseling.
- Most Universities and Institutes of Technology in Ireland have online application. Care must be taken to fill the form thoroughly.
- If you are yet to appear for your IELTS test or have not yet received the result, you could enter the date of the test that you would have booked. Once the result arrives, we can update the University on your behalf.
Study in Ireland
As one of top education consultants for Ireland in Hyderabad, and representatives of all Irish Universities, you can use our free services for shortlisting, applications, editing, scholarship help, and visa guidance. Contact us today for free consultation to study!