Canada Student Visa Guidance
Since most students want to avoid the confusion that comes with the Offer letters, Type of Study Visa Application to be filled, Medicals, payments, booking the appointments, documents, checklists, financial information formats etc. this becomes one of the most crucial aspects of our jobs. It’s always advisable to have a professional eye over your visa because nobody wants anything to go wrong at this stage. We have a near perfect visa record, and we can help guide you through the process as well.
General application requirements under Canada Student Visa Guidance :
To study in Canada, you may need a study permit. The visa application can take anything between 2 – 3 weeks.
To apply for a study permit you will need to have a letter of acceptance from a higher education institution.
- You must not have a criminal record or be a risk to the security of Canada.
- Must be in good health and willing to undergo a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must provide proof you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
A study permit is not needed if you want to take short-term courses or programs of study of six months or less. You may enrol in short-term programs at any learning institution, regardless of whether or not it is designated.
You must submit the following items:
- Application for Study Permit made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294) for each applicant regardless of the age.
- Family Information Form (IMM 5645) for each applicant regardless of the age.
- Two (2) passport photographs.
- Processing fee.
- Valid passport.
- All cancelled or expired passports to show evidence of previous travel.
- A copy of the Letter of Acceptance from the educational institution where you intend to study.
- Proof of Medicals undergone.
- Proof of financial support for the duration of your studies in Canada.
In case you are planning to go for Canada and need help in entire application process then we are here to help you.