Studying abroad is a crucial decision. We know that. We want that you use our experience and join the perfect University that best helps you achieve your career plans.
Right from using our career testing services to help you select your best course and career path, to helping you join your dream University and even get in to your accommodation, we will guide you.
In our first consultation itself, be it over the phone or a one-to-one counselling session, we will closely understand your profile, future plans and will ask you so many questions. Our questions help YOU draw your own career path.
Here’s what we get in to a discussion about generally:
• Why do you wish to study abroad? Have you compared different
options available around the world?
• Is it the right time for you to study abroad? Or should you go later, perhaps after some work experience?
• What are you short and long-term career objectives?
• Your current profile, are you happy with it? What better could have helped you?
• Your work experience if any
• How has your academic profile to date shaped up well? In which areas could you improve your profile?
• Your budget? Or requirement of a scholarship?
• About Universities in New Zealand and elsewhere around the world
• The best Universities in order of priority to apply to
• Work rules in different countries so that your future plans do not go for a toss
• Your reason to select a specific course? Otherwise we help you select the right one
…so much more happens over a discussion
We basically help you draw a career path for the next 5 to 7 years and not only your immediate goal post your higher education abroad.
So why should you use our services?
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services
Well, that’s great isn’t it! No hidden charges whatsoever. Our study abroad service for studying in New Zealand is absolutely free of cost. It’s worth meeting us once!
We do not leave things to chances. We believe in your profile and we will get you what you want.