Work With Us
We ' re Hiring!
The world of education, promotion and marketing is constantly changing. So we are. Through our site, you ' d have noticed that our mission is to provide great information to students who can build good careers, and we wish to be ' engaging, always '.
We want individuals who:
- Can learn quickly (previous knowledge isn’t compulsory but work experience helps)
- Wishes to stay for a longer period of time with Admitworld (not for a short learning period)
- Can deliver work and get the job done
- Is timely and organized
- Are looking to improving his/her own efficiency
- Accomplish his/her skills in education industry
- Has basic computing knowledge (i.e definitely: MS Word, Excel, internet use, etc.)
- Is happy to come up innovative ideas and create better opportunities for the company (irrespective of your position)
Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 above are a definite, else please do not apply.
Before you look at the JOB OPENINGS below, we wish to confirm that:
- We pay on time
- We don’t want you to do overtime (except for a few days in a year)
- We encourage all to come up with ideas and/or take initiatives
- Our team members ‘enjoy’ being a part of Admitworld
- There will be an initial probationary period post which your yearly leaves will also be offered
Part time Opportunities:
If you are interested in working part time, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the SUBJECT of your email, please write ‘ part time AWEC’
We encourage students to come and learn with us. There are numerous opportunities available. You can write to us at email@example.com or fill out our simple form below: